This is how Ms Chen's classes are usually different:
1. Class size is relatively small, usually ranging from 2 to 8 students so the tutors can pay more attention to each child.
2. Tutors are strict. No using of handphone except to make urgent communications. No Chit-chatting during lesson time.
3. Regular and honest feedback to parents about student's attitude and behavior and their homework.
4. All lessons are taught personally by Ms Chen and Ms Leong.
5. There is no need for prior notice to terminate tuition. A simple message to terminate tuition will do as the tutors believe that should the student find the class unsuitable, it is to the student's benefit to find a more suitable tutor as quickly as possible. There is also no 1 month's deposit.
6. Suitable for students who really want to learn, do more challenging questions and strive to do better.
7. Cut down on parents' expenses. All our Sec 1 and 2 students have no tuition after their End of Year Examination. There is also very few classes for our upper secondary and JC students in Dec as many students are away on holiday trips with their families. There is no fees charged for lessons missed due to illness or students are away for camps or holidays. There is also no registration fees and no extra charges for materials. This helps parents to cut down on tuition fees.